Terms and Conditions
- You must provide a credit card authorisation or imprint when you check-in and full payment for your booking at that time.
- The authorisation may be used to cover incidental items including but not limited to telephone charges, security bond or deposit for any breakages or damage incurred during your stay or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning.
- Breakages, damages or any loss of property must be reported to management. Charges may apply and, if so, settled prior to departure.
- There is no refund for an early departure.
- All bookings made via the Surfers Beach Resort One website directly are made subject to these terms and conditions and the person making the booking will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons who will be staying at the Participating Property under the booking once any payment is made in relation to the booking.
- If booking via your Travel Agent the terms and conditions provided by your Travel Agent will apply to your booking and you should ask your Travel Agent for a copy of these terms and conditions.
- If you do not show up for your booking or terminate your booking early after you have checked in you will be required to pay the full amount of your booking.
- It is recommended that guests take out travel insurance to protect themselves from unforeseen circumstances.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Only the number of persons included on the booking form may stay in the apartment overnight.
- There is no refund for early departure, irrespective of the reason.
- All bed and bathroom linen is provided. A mid-stay linen change is available for bookings of 10 nights or more.
- Should the apartment not be left in a reasonably clean and tidy state on departure, any cleaning costs above and beyond the normal will be charged to guests.
- No animals or pets are to be brought into the complex as per government health regulations.
- Check in 2:00pm, check out 10:00am. Early check-in & late check-out is subject to availability – charges may apply.
- Rates shown are per night and subject to change.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act).
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
- All of our apartments are privately owned and therefore furnishings and fixtures may vary from the images published on this site.
- There is no lift at this property. The apartments can only be accessed via stairs and the property is 3-storeys.
- This property has a No Party Policy. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
- Age restriction – The minimum age for check-in is 18
- Quiet hours – Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 07:00.